Spring is Here!
From our family to yours we trust you are staying safe and remain healthy. We have been fortunate in that our team remains without symptoms. We very much hope the same is true for you.
We do not have an opening date at the moment. But will notify you as soon as we do. Thank you for all your inquiries! While we remain cautious, we are optimistic that our community and nation will return to normal soon and we will all be better prepared for a future occurrence.
On that note, we want to keep you posted on what we are doing to adjust to the times while at the same time announcing a new way by which you can engage with us virtually for online and phone consultations for your favorite treatment from Botox, Dermal Fillers to CoolSculpting and Ultherapy! More on this later.
A few updates:
- Until the spread of Corona Virus is reduced, we will limit appointments to 1 patient per hour per room. This will allow proper distance in our facility. It will also limit our ability to see patients. Therefore, showing up on time and not missing appointments is critical in consideration of others and our practitioner’s time. Please only make appointments that you can keep.
- Upon arriving to our parking lot, please call us and we will notify via text or call when you can come in. This will ensure minimum or no interaction with other clients.
- We are taking extra cleaning precautions to our already medical grade sanitary practices to remain consistent with CDC recommendations and protect the safety of our environment. The extra time between appointments will allow us to implement these protocols.
- Of course, our staff will be wearing masks and gloves and when practical we will ask our clients to do the same.
- Everyone will be provided sanitizer upon entering and exiting our practice.
We will soon be announcing Virtual Online Consultations. The brief consultation is for the purpose of providing a best estimate. This will be done via video. Details to follow. In addition, clients can submit photos for our review to [email protected] We will provide specific instructions on how to do so at the proper time.
On a personal note, we remain very optimistic that the steps our nation and community are taking will ensure that we can return to normal as soon as possible with the least amount of impact as humanly possible.
This too will pass😊
Manny & Kim
We are pleased to announce that Natura MedSpa is now offering virtual consultations via Facetime (iPhone) or Zoom for Android or computer.