To reduce moderate and deep age lines and improve definition around the mouth and chin, many of our patients choose Restylane Defyne in Parkland. The best Restylane injectors in South Florida are at Natura Medspa, where we provide cosmetic procedures to treat many different aesthetic needs.
- Minimally invasive filler from Restylane
- Used to soften deep laugh lines and marionette lines, as well as other wrinkles
- Can improve the definition of a weak chin
- Creates immediate results
- Is composed of hyaluronic acid (HA)
- Has a thicker consistency than other Restylane products
- Is designed to be flexible and look natural with facial expressions
- Creates results that last for around one year
Alternative and Complementary Treatments
If you like the idea of Restylane Defyne but are looking for treatment of less-severe lines, you might be a better candidate for a thinner Restylane formula called Refyne. We may even consider combining a Restylane Refyne or Restylane Defyne treatment with Restylane Lyft so that we can lift your cheeks at the same time, enhancing facial contours.
Over 600 Five Star Reviews
Of ratings posted on 4 verified review sites, Natura Medspa has an average rating of 4.95 stars!
Rating Score™ of 99.55 on TopRated Local!
Wrinkles appear as we age due to a decrease in the production of collagen and other nutrients in our body. While some people choose to accept this as a natural part of the aging process, this doesn’t mean that you too have to grow old gracefully. If you are tired of...
Frown lines form when you use the muscles in your face to make different expressions. Over time, the combination of aging skin and repeated expressions can cause frown lines to appear. If you are tired of looking in the mirror and seeing the fine lines become more...
- Percec, I., Bertucci, V., Solish, N., Wagner, T., Nogueira, A., & Mashburn, J. (2020). An Objective, Quantitative, Dynamic Assessment of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers That Adapt to Facial Movement. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 145(2), 295-305. https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0000000000006461
- Marcus, K., Moradi, A., Kaufman-Janette, J., Ablon, G., Donofrio, L., Chapas, A., Kazin, R., Rivkin, A., Rohrich, R. J., Weiss, R., & George, R. (2022). A Randomized Trial to Assess Effectiveness and Safety of a Hyaluronic Acid Filler for Chin Augmentation and Correction of Chin Retrusion. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 150(6), 1240-1248. https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0000000000009733
- The Role of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers (Restylane) in Facial Cosmetic Surgery: Review and Technical Considerations (lww.com) https://journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/abstract/2007/11001/the_role_of_hyaluronic_acid_fillers__restylane__in.8.aspx
- A Randomized Trial to Assess Effectiveness and Safety of a Hyaluronic Acid Filler for Chin Augmentation and Correction of Chin Retrusion – PMC (nih.gov) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9698183/