Restylane® is one of the most prolific facial rejuvenation treatments on the market today if you include its original formula and multiple variations. At Natura Medspa in Parkland, Restylane® has many applications for reducing fine lines and enhancing volume.
- Minimally invasive injectable filler
- Contains hyaluronic acid (HA) to create instant volume
- Recommended for moderate and harsh age lines
- Can treat the nasolabial folds, parentheses lines, lipstick lines, and marionette lines
- Can restore volume to the cheeks, temples, and jawline
- Contains lidocaine for patient comfort
- No downtime or recovery time needed
Alternative and Complementary Treatments
We have the best Restylane® injectors in South Florida, who are continuously striving to provide all possible options to our patients. There are many alternative types of Restylane® besides the original formula, depending on your exact aesthetic concerns. In many cases, a patient may receive more than one simultaneously to address multiple symptoms.
Our injectors might recommend one or more of these Restylane® formulas for the following purposes:
- Restylane® Kysse – Improves lip volume and treats “smoker’s lines” (perioral lip lines)
- Restylane® Refyne – Treats mild to moderate marionette lines and laugh lines
- Restylane® Defyne – Treats more severe marionette and laugh lines, restores chin and jawline volume
- Restylane® Lyft – Restores volume to cheeks and the midface
Over 600 Five Star Reviews
Of ratings posted on 4 verified review sites, Natura Medspa has an average rating of 4.95 stars!
Rating Score™ of 99.55 on TopRated Local!
Wrinkles appear as we age due to a decrease in the production of collagen and other nutrients in our body. While some people choose to accept this as a natural part of the aging process, this doesn’t mean that you too have to grow old gracefully. If you are tired of...
Frown lines form when you use the muscles in your face to make different expressions. Over time, the combination of aging skin and repeated expressions can cause frown lines to appear. If you are tired of looking in the mirror and seeing the fine lines become more...
- Clinical Use of RESTYLANE®. SkinTherapyLetter. Published February 1, 2005. https://www.skintherapyletter.com/cosmetic-dermatology/clinical-use-restylane/
- Consensus Recommendations for Soft-Tissue Augmentation with Nonanimal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (Restylane). Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®. Published March 2006. https://journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/abstract/2006/03001/consensus_recommendations_for_soft_tissue.2.aspx
- Restylane: What You Should Know. Healthline. Updated May 16, 2018. https://www.healthline.com/health/restylane