If you want non-surgical lip augmentation without the artificial look, Restylane® Kysse in Parkland may be right for you. We offer multiple types of Restylane® injectable products at Natura Medspa because of the incredibly natural results they give our patients.
- Minimally invasive injectable lip filler
- Improves lip shape, size, color, and texture
- Reduces perioral lines, also known as “smoker’s lines” or “lipstick lines”
- Composed of hyaluronic acid (HA)
- HA is crosslinked using XpresHAn Technology™ for flexibility
- Requires no downtime or recovery time
Alternative and Complementary Treatments
If you are not a candidate for Restylane® Kysse, you could be eligible for an alternative injectable lip filler such as Revanesse® Versa™ or Juvederm®. This will depend on your unique facial anatomy and allergy contraindications, as discussed during your consultation.
On the other hand, if you are able to get Restylane® Kysse, you might also be interested in the full suite of Restylane® products and the other incredible benefits they can have on your appearance:
- Restylane® – Addresses wrinkles, restores volume to hollow areas, and augments lips
- Restylane® Refyne – Smooths away light to medium laugh and marionette lines
- Restylane® Defyne – Reduces severe laugh and marionette lines, improves chin and jawline definition
- Restylane® Lyft – Treats gaunt cheeks
Over 600 Five Star Reviews
Of ratings posted on 4 verified review sites, Natura Medspa has an average rating of 4.95 stars!
Rating Score™ of 99.55 on TopRated Local!
Wrinkles appear as we age due to a decrease in the production of collagen and other nutrients in our body. While some people choose to accept this as a natural part of the aging process, this doesn’t mean that you too have to grow old gracefully. If you are tired of...
Frown lines form when you use the muscles in your face to make different expressions. Over time, the combination of aging skin and repeated expressions can cause frown lines to appear. If you are tired of looking in the mirror and seeing the fine lines become more...
- Restylane® Kysse. Restylane®. Accessed September 13, 2023. https://www.restylaneusa.com/product/restylane-kysse
- Soft Tissue Augmentation: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology. Elsevier. Published January 10, 2023. https://books.google.com/books?id=wGCoEAAAQBAJ&dq=restylane+kysse&lr=&source=gbs_navlinks_s
- Clinical Use of RESTYLANE®. SkinTherapyLetter. Published February 1, 2005. https://www.skintherapyletter.com/cosmetic-dermatology/clinical-use-restylane/