Body Contouring & Cellulite /Fat Reduction:
- COOLSCULPTING® – The Coolsculpting® procedure reduces stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. It is the only FDA-approved procedure to use controlled cooling to safely target and reduce fat. Coolsculpting® results are proven. You’ll look and feel great from the results.
- KYBELLA® – Kybella, the first FDA-approved, injectable drug used to reduce the appearance of submental fat, more commonly known as a double chin. This brand-new non-surgical cosmetic procedure makes it possible to ditch your double chin and achieve a tighter, more contoured look non-surgically and with minimal downtime.
- VENUS FREEZE – Based on the innovative (MP)2 Technology, Venus Freeze creates a synergy of magnetic pulses and radio frequency (RF) to deliver pleasant, comfortable treatments to tighten skin, reduce wrinkles and reduce cellulite by quickly shrinking the collagen fiber. Venus Freeze is suitable for various face and body applications.
- VENUS LEGACY – Finally, there is a non-invasive and long lasting treatment that gets good results. Using Radio Frequency, Magnetic Pulse Therapy and VariPulse™ technology, this solution treats all of your concerns.* Venus Legacy™ is a non-surgical solution to reduce inches & tighten the skin. Smooth dimpled skin while reshaping & re-contouring.*
Wrinkle Reduction & Fillers:
- Botox® – BOTOX ® Cosmetic is commonly used to drastically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Made from a purified protein, BOTOX ® has the ability to relax the muscles you use to create facial wrinkles, giving you a youthful, younger look. Whether you are looking for that perfectly smooth look or want to look rejuvenated and rested, our BOTOX ® Strategists will help you achieve the results you are looking for.*
Xeomin® -XEOMIN® purified and with no preservatives, this a simple, effective, non-surgical treatment works by relaxing facial muscles on the forehead, reducing & smoothing away frown-lines and wrinkles to create a youthful, younger natural look.
- Dysport® – Dysport® is a simple, effective, non-surgical treatment that works by relaxing facial muscles on the forehead, reducing & smoothing away frown-lines and wrinkles.*
- Juvederm®, Juvederm® Voluma, Juvederm® Ultra Plus – Juvederm® was approved in 2006 by the FDA as a safe option for softening wrinkles, plumping lips, and maintaining a youthful appearance – and since then, its popularity has skyrocketed.*Juvederm® uses hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in our bodies and absorbs 1,000 times its weight in water. When this is injected into the problem areas of the face, it adds volume to the area, smoothing out wrinkles, lines and folds.*
- Restylane®, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft – We’re pleased to offer Restylane ® treatments, an exciting option for those who are looking for skin rejuvenation. Restylane ® was developed in Sweden, and since 1996 has helped millions of patients in 70 countries have younger–looking skin.* The science behind Restylane® is hyaluronic acid, which is present in youthful skin but recedes and changes in structure as we age. Restylane® gel injections boost your natural supply of hyaluronic acid, which will smooth out signs of aging and brings out the best of your features.
- Sculptra Aesthetic – Introducing Sculptra Aesthetic. Not an overnight miracle. Long lasting. The first facial injectable that gives you subtle results over time. Replacing lost collagen. Giving you a more natural looking appearance, without giving you away. A full treatment of Sculptra Aesthetic, an average of three injection sessions over a few months, can last up to two years.* So you have more time to see how sensational subtle can be.*
- Radiesse® – Radiesse® is a safe, FDA-approved dermal filler that is used primarily to treat areas of the face with obvious signs of aging. By helping to rebuild your skin’s foundation, it can restore a more youthful look. Results are fast working after the injection and can last for months or years, although the procedure can be repeated as often as you wish. Radiesse is a longer-lasting filler that leaves a matrix of collagen and microspheres that your body reacts to and helps fill deficiencies, thereby stimulating your skin to produce more of its own collagen in the treated area.*
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) – The healing properties of the blood components in PRP can be used as a cosmetic treatment for reducing fine lines and wrinkles, tightening and toning skin, volume and collagen loss, crow’s feet and dark circles, scarring and rosacea. Once injected/infused the platelets release growth factors which stimulate stem cells in the tissue to create new tissue which is more youthful. All the old and damaged tissue is renewed again. There is little to no downtime with PRP.
Microneedling/Dermapen 3 – Microneedling Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns via collagen production. Also known as collagen induction therapy, this treatment may help those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks and used to treat and improve scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, skin texture, pore size, brown spots, stretch marks, and pigment issues. Microneedling with our Dermapen device is able to produce similar if not better, results to a fractional laser, without the risk of hyper or hypo-pigmentation, as well as other side effects and downtime associated with these types of procedures.
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL) PhotoFacial – used for conditions on the chest, face, hands and neck, including: Sun damage*, Rosacea*, Broken capillaries*, Age spots*, Freckles*, Brown spots* and Red or ruddy skin*. IPL, photo rejuvenation or fotofacial describe what is formally known as Intense Pulse Light non-invasive treatments.
- FotoFacial RF ELOS Skin Rejuvenation – Significantly improve your skin texture and appearance by reducing redness or rosacea, age spots, sun damage, spider veins, fine lines, uneven pigmentation and large pores. FotoFacial RF™ is a safe and non-invasive procedure that uses intense pulsed light (IPL) and radio frequency technology to diminish imperfections in your skin. The treatment requires minimal downtime and is especially effective for improving the appearance of the face, neck, chest, and backs of the hands
- Chemical Peels – Chemical peels clean dead skin cells from the surface of your skin to allow lighter, brighter, newer skin to grow. Modern chemical peels don’t just make you look younger; they can also address skin conditions like acne, melasma, sun-damage, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles and even precancerous growths. Individual results will vary in each client depending on the type of skin condition and chemical peel received. Let’s look at the benefits of skin peels.*
- Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion is a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure that uses either a spray of micro-crystals or a crystal-free resurfacing tip for gentle epidermal abrasion that reveals newer, healthier, younger looking skin.*
- Acne Treatments – At our practice, acne treatments are customized to each individual’s unique skin care needs. We offer the full range of advanced options designed to treat existing acne, as well as prevent future breakouts and maintain healthy skin. These include: Topical Medications, Photodynamic Therapy and Light Chemical Peels.
- Levulan PhotoDynamic Therapy – Since “photo” means light and “dynamic” means action, photodynamic therapy is the use of light or laser energy to act against skin disease, in this case sun damage, precancerous cells (actinic keratosis), acne, and inflammatory rosacea. Your affected skin must first be coated with a prescription solution called Levulan, which makes the target cells or glands more sensitive to light. The combination of Levulan and light not only treats the diseased skin cells or glands, it also makes your skin more healthy, smooth, and clear, possibly even prevent skin cancer.
Laser Hair Removal:
- Full Body & Specific Area Laser Hair Removal for Men and Women with Fair or Dark Skin – Depending on your skin type and health status, laser hair removal treatments can be extremely beneficial. The reduction of unwanted hair can take up to six sessions, with intervals of up to a few months between each session. We use state of the art laser technology during sessions, which last from a few minutes up to one hour.* We offer laser removal for the following areas: arms, underarms, back, chest, bikini area, face and legs. Laser hair removal for dark-skinned individuals is much different than for lighter-skinned individuals. You need a laser hair removal specialist that knows how to treat your skin. Our laser hair removal staff is well-trained and has years of experience in working with darker skin tones. We use only state-of-the-art equipment, and we hold ourselves to the highest of standards.*
Vein Removal Treatments:
- Vein Removal – Our vascular treatments are an effective method for drastically reducing unwanted blood vessels and spider veins (talangiectasia) from the face and body. This new laser technology replaces the old method of Sclerotherapy with minimum discomfort.* Vein removal treatments are effective in reduction* of: Spider Veins, Deep Blue Reticular Veins, Small Facial Veins (Telangiectasia), Blood Blisters (hemangiomas) and Port Wine Stains and other vascular lesions.
Send Us a Message
For more information please fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.