A HydraFacial in Parkland can be an incredible option for personalized and non-invasive facial rejuvenation. Many of our patients at Natura Medspa routinely enjoy an even skin tone, a significant reduction in wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, acne, blackheads, and rosacea thanks to this treatment method.
- Involves a three-step process: cleansing/exfoliation, extraction, and hydration/serums
- Highly customizable (serum combination chosen based on symptoms being treated)
- Non-invasive—performed with a wand-like applicator
- Takes less than an hour
What to Expect After a HydraFacial
No recovery period is needed after a HydraFacial session, so you can resume your daily activities right after leaving our medspa. Continue to follow your at-home instructions in order to maintain your glowing skin and achieve the best possible results. To enhance results, we recommended adding a skincare routine in. If you do not currently have one this is something that can be discussed with our aesthetician. We typically recommend scheduling sessions every two to four weeks for a consistent appearance.
HydraFacial® – Technology
Over 600 Five Star Reviews
Of ratings posted on 4 verified review sites, Natura Medspa has an average rating of 4.95 stars!
Rating Score™ of 99.55 on TopRated Local!
- Storgard, R., Mauricio-Lee, J., Mauricio, T., Zaiac, M., & Karnik, J. (2022). Efficacy and Tolerability of HydraFacial Clarifying Treatment Series in the Treatment of Active Acne Vulgaris. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, 15(12), 42-46. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9762628/
- HydraFacial Staff. (2023). How It Works. HydraFacial LLC. https://www.HydraFacial.com/how-it-works/